Redding Periodontal Specialists
384 Hartnell Ave, Redding, CA, 96002
1.Norman Family Dental Group
2787 Eureka Way
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsImplant Dentistry
Great staff, very friendly and competent. Dr. very nice and professional, explained things very well, very painless
2.Shasta Community Health Center
1035 Placer St
DentistsDental ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
What is happening here. Not the same as it was. Call in to renew prescription and they now make you wait 31-32 days.Their response was "it's only 1 day'!! They have the fill date as the 4th on my bott
3.Zhibin Ji DDS Family Dental
4178 Oro Ct
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Zhibin Ji specializes in General Dentistry and frequently has special offers and discount dental care for the whole family from seniors and adults to teens and children dentistry. Come in to see t
4.Malotky Ann DDS
1800 Buenaventura Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
5.Crummett James F DDS
1276 West St
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
If you or you family need a dentist this is the place to be. Dr. Crummett is great, very gentle touch and cares about the patient. All the staff are friendly and know you when you come back, every t
6.Robert L. Dague DDS
2081 Victor Ave
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Dague is a native of Arizona. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Arizona. He relocated to the San Francisco bay area and attended the University of the Pacific, School of
7.Schalo R Scott DDS
2315 Bechelli Ln
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future