Serving the Redding area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
1.City of Redding
20055 Viking Way
Electric CompaniesCity, Village & Township GovernmentUtility CompaniesGovernment Offices
The Redding Municipal Utilities Department in Redding, Calif., consists of five separate divisions: Water Utility, Wastewater Utility, Streets/Field Operations, Traffic Operations/Administration and S
2.City Of Redding
1313 California St
Police DepartmentsGovernment OfficesLaw Enforcement Agencies-GovernmentCity, Village & Township Government
Was looking for the regular phone number and this came up...this is the gang hotline
3.City of Redding
777 Auditorium Dr
Tourist Information & Attractions
4.City of Redding
3611 Avtech Pkwy
Electric CompaniesGovernment OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
5.City of Redding
1815 Sheridan St
City, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
This phone number is not accurate, somebody needs to update the website and the YP app a little bit more effectively, this is happening more and more with this app in general.
6.City of Redding
6751 Woodrum Cir
Paging & Signaling Service
7.City of Redding Utilities-Customer Service
1657 Riverside Dr
Apply for a Personal Loan
www.LifeLoans.com Choose from Multiple LendersAll Credit Welcome - Fast Delivery!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.