4920 Moundview Dr
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Hiawatha Homecare has been providing care in the comfort of our clients' homes since 1988. Hiawatha Homecare provides home care for people who are ventilator dependent and/or have complex medical need
2.Olson, Steven P
701 Hewitt Blvd
3.Nano Health Inc
378 Tyler Rd N
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Armory Dental Health Center
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Imaging Services
5.The Women's Center
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
6.First Choice Clinic
1755 Old West Main St Ste 101
Medical ClinicsSupport GroupsFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Information & Services
First Choice Clinic is a 501c3 non-profit clinic that offers free & confidential medical, educational & support services to anyone in the Red Wing area & surrounding communities.
7.Goodhue County Government Offices Goodhue County Public Health Service
426 Main St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.