Call A Pro
Serving the Red Wing area.
1.Train of 89 Keys
KeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
Prompt service and excellent price! I called Saturday afternoon for a non-emergency appointment to program a vehicle key fob that I purchased at Amazon.com. He gave the options of my location at $40 o
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
5.Absolute TowingServing the Red Wing, MN area
Locks & LocksmithsTowing
Here at Absolute Towing & Hauling we are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers. Being in business for over 10 years we are favorably known for our Fast E.T.A and very courteous s
6.Tom's Lock & Key CompanyServing the Red Wing, MN area
Locks & Locksmiths
Tom's Lock & Key LLC is located in Faribault, MN and has been serving the area with their security needs for over 30 years. With your security being our top priority we make sure we are qualified to h
7.Rochester TowingServing the Red Wing, MN area
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Rochester Towing proudly serves Rochester, Minnesota and the surrounding areas with fast, reliable towing services. Do you need assistance on the road, and need it now? We are ready to help! Since 197
Red Wing 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.