1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Healthy Turf Mow & Snow
110 E Market St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal Service
3 Susan Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
4.Healthy Turf Lawn Care Inc
1736 205th St
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Services
5.White House Lawns & Landscaping
Po Box 11
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Po Box 534
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
7.Green Tree Co
1736 205th St
Tree ServiceSnow Removal ServiceStump Removal & GrindingArborists
Red Oak Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.