1.Maine Industrial Tire
207 Redco Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Meineke Car Care Center
1458 Chestnut St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
State Inspection and Emission Test
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust Systems
very nice, understanding, patient.More Nearby Locations »
4.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1116 Millcreek Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
5.The Tire Place
30 S Park St
6.United Atv Sales & SVC
620 W Broadway
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingWheels
7.York County Tire Sales
890 W Broadway
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.