Quality Dental Care
260 Lake Walton Rd, Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533 More Info
1159 Ulster Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
I can say without a doubt that I had a great experience. I went in on Monday April 9th as a new and unexpected patient in a considerable amount of pain. The reception staff fit me in immediately and I
2.Aspen DentalServing the Red Hook, NY area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2020 South Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I am very happy with the Aspen in Poughkeepsie NY not only was the staff friendly but the office was very clean. From the first time I walked in the door I was treated like family, the front staff kno
Ray L. Neville, DMD - Neville Dentistry
66 Middlebush Rd Ste 308, Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590 We'll Warm Your Heart While We Brighten Your Smile!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.