1.Weixelman, Janice M, MD
168 Main St
Red Feather Lakes,CO
Osteopathic ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
3.AllStar Smiles 4 Kids
1513 Riverside Ave
I drive all the way from Johnstown to take my son to Dr Pauly. My son is never in pain when he leaves, and never fights when he has to be seen. Dr Pauly is quick but efficient. I have never had any pr
4.Cecil, Jennifer D MD
2902 Ginnala Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologySunglassesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeContact Lenses
At Eye Care Specialists Jennifer D. Cecil, MD and Shannon McClure, O.D., our personnel, office procedures, and medical equipment have been chosen with much thought and care to provide quality medical
5.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLCServing the Red Feather Lakes, CO area
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
6.Frontier Vision Clinic P.C.Serving the Red Feather Lakes, CO area
I had my first eye exam with Dr. Brett Pexton and I will be back next time I need one. I have wore glasses for 50 years and had many, many exams and this was one of the best I have had in years. He
7.Centennial Peaks HospitalServing the Red Feather Lakes, CO area
Psychiatric ClinicsClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
About Centennial Peaks Hospital Centennial Peaks Hospital is dedicated to providing a full range of mental health and chemical dependency services to the state of Colorado. We strive to enhance the me
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.