Floyd's Tire & Car Care Center
8646 Saint Charles Rock Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63114
1.Nu-Deal Oil, Co.
5705 State Route 156
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Nu-Deal Oil, Co., first opened for automotive repairs and tire sales in 1936 as a family owned and operated automotive service center. We specialize in auto repair and tire sales. We carry and service
2.Red Bud Battery & Tire Center
122 E Market St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Storage
3.Bill's Tire & Wheels
423 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
4.Midwest Auto Creations
3968 State Route 3
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Restoration-Antique & ClassicAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Very BAD. BOB. UNPROFESSIONAL BUSINESS. NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATLY
7204 Griggs Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment
1009 S Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
7.Jay's Auto Repair
9947 S Prairie Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake Repair
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapLenders for All Credit Types
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.