American Local Locksmith
Serving the Red Banks area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I recently contacted American Local Locksmith about replacing some locks in my office. After setting a time of 3pm, Max contacted me by text message to let me know he was nearby and was available to m
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
7166 Winchester Rd Ste 105
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware Stores
After spending 2 days calling every locksmith in our area with no luck on having a key made, I called 901 Locksmith in Memphis. In less than 2 hours they drove out to Senatobia/Strayhorn, MS area and
6.Peifer Safe & Lock
3747 Cherry Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
7.Quality Safe & Lock Co Inc
2001 Winchester Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It was a joy working with these guys! Troy came out and rekeyed my locks, he was very prompt, professional, and advised me of the type of dead bolts I need for my home at a very reasonable price. The
Serving the Red Banks area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.