Serving the Red Bank area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.The Lawn Mowster
Lawn MaintenanceTopsoilLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Hurricane Relief Funds+1more
Jared does a really good job with the services he provides..... I highly recommend his services to anyone.
3.Premium Lawncare & Landscaping
908 Graysville Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
We install and maintain all forms of landscaping. We are certified installers of retaining walls and concrete pavers. We install Rainbird irrigation. We plant trees, shrubs and sod. We then can mainta
1608 Strawberry Ln
Lawn MaintenanceFertilizersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Visit our website
Seeding; Fertilizing; Core Aeration; Lime Application; Insect Control; Weed Control; Commercial & Residential
5.Paradise Lawn Care & Landscapes
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Jordan Cox started Paradise Lawn & Landscape in 2014. Jordan began working in the lawn & landscaping industry at a young age and has continued to follow his passion. He graduated college in 2015 from
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.