Serving the Red Bank area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Joseph F. Perry, DDS
258 Broad St
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Joseph F. Perry, DDS has vast experience in TMJ, dental implants, and orthodontics dentistry. We work to prevent the pain often associated with jaw joint problems. We have highly qualified implant sur
2.Robert Korwin DMD PA..
500 State Route 35
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr korwin is the most gentle dentist out there. The staff here makes you feel like a top priority better yet family. I am a very anxious patient and it is nice during treatment to have the assistants
3.Buzzanco Joseph T Dmd
208 Maple Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
500 State Route 35 Suite 562
Robert Korwin DMD is a gentle and experienced dentist. He has been caring for patients across all areas of general dentistry in the Middletown, Red Bank, and Monmouth area for over 30 years. If you wo
5.Middletown Family Dental
766 State Route 35
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Middletown Dentist - Middletown Family Dental - Dental Care in Middletown All that is good begins with a SMILE. When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is ded
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers West Long Branch
67 State Route 36
West Long Branch,NJ
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
7.T.L.C. Dental, P.C.
901 W Park Ave
Dr. Lee was by far the most attentive and caring dentist I have ever visited. Dr. Lee called me the following Saturday after my root canal to see how I was doing. I will continue to visit TLC in the
Local General Dentist
www.myddsny.net 2952 Brighton 3rd St, Suite 501, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Dental Cleaning And Check Ups! Call
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future