1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Spokane Pro Care
7610 N Freya St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesLandscape Contractors
Operational since 1987, Spokane ProCare is a full-service landscape maintenance company. The company provides a range of services, such as fertilization, weed control, lawn mowing, insect control, spr
3.Inland Saw & Equipment
421 S Dishman Mica Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSharpening Service
So we took our lawnmower into this business seeing the positive reviews for it. However, they do not honor what they promise you. If this is how business is run, I dont know how they stay in business.
4.Hearthstone Lawn & Tree Care
5219 S Julia St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Fernridge Tree Service is your first and only call for all tree and shrub concerns. We have all the equipment necessary to tackle any job that you might have, big or small. We are now a certified arbo
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Grass looks great. The service they are offering is definitely worth it. I am well pleased with everything.
50475 Cloverdale Rd E
5886 Kamiakin Trl
Fairchild Air Force Base,WA
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.