2733 Papermill Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I felt welcome from the time I walked in the door and was greated warmly with reception then brought back and seated for xrays and in an exam area by a 2 BTI externs over a few visits they were very wMore Nearby Locations »
2.Roland & Wetmore Dental Associates
40 Berkshire Ct
DentistsEndodontistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Roland and Wetmore is best place for dental services. Good location. Modern facility. Offers many services. Reasonable fees. Accepts dental insurance. Not difficult to schedule appointments. Friendly
3.Bluestone Family & Cosmetic Dental.
1829 New Holland Rd Ste 7
Bluestone Family Dental provides general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, teeth whitening and dentures in Shillington, PA. Call us at . Welcome to Bluestone Family Dental providing general
4.Ronald C. Szish DDS
3330 Plaza Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Relax as Dr. Szish's smiling, honest approach actually makes you RELAX and ENJOY going to the dentist. I have been going to Dr. Szish since I was a kid, and I have never been afraid of the dentist.
5.Berks Endodontics Limited - Crista Massaro DDS
1150 Berkshire Blvd Ste 120
I was worried about going here but it was the only option my dentist gave me. it was a bit odd- my assistant had rotten teeth all through her mouth- thought that was scarey- the staff seemed odd and i
6.Dr Andrew W Parks
221 E Lancaster Ave
Providing Dental Solutions Since 1989. Protect your overall well-being by ensuring your dental health to us! We can take care of your preventative cleanings and regular check ups as well as fix faulty
7.Becker Charlton D DDS
3528 Saint Lawrence Ave
Our entire staff is motivated to achieve the best results for our family of patients. We all work together to create the most enjoyable experience possible. We care about our patients, and provide the
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future