Milano And Mazza Oral Surgery
1412 Sullivan Trl, Easton, PA, 18040 Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
1.Berks Oral Surgery LTD
5001 Perkiomen Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDentists
2.Berks Oral Surgery Ltd
1075 Berkshire Blvd Ste 800
DentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Specializing in Dental Implants. Two convenient locations! Our Wyomissing office is located at 1075 Berkshire Blvd Wyomissing. Our Hamburg Office is located at 427 Win
3.Berks Oral Surgery Ltd
427 Windsor St
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
4.Berks Ent Surgical Associates, Inc.
1 Granite Point Dr Ste 300
Osteopathic ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & SurgeonsAudiologists
The practice of Berks ENT Surgical Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing University level care for the Berks County community. Through our association with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
5.Berks Place Dental - Dr. Chris Kosenske Dmd, LTD
1248 Penn Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Berks Dental Care Inc
1719 Penn Ave
Implant DentistryDentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Reading Oral Surgery Group Ltd
517 E Lancaster Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryEndodontistsOrthodontists
Gurski & D'Agostino Family Dentistry
601 E Lancaster Ave, Reading, PA, 19607
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future