24/7 Allentown Locksmith
Allentown, PA, 18104 Making the world safer, one house at a time
1.Clem's Lock & Key Service
1530 New Holland Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Clem's Lock and Key Services offers emergency lock service for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We offer high security locks and deadbolts, emergency lock out service for home and autos
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I spoke with Local Locksmith on the phone and he quoted a price and a time. He showed up within the time frame he quoted and charged me exactly what he said. I was in my apartment within 15 minutes. T
3.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I recently contacted American Local Locksmith about replacing some locks in my office. After setting a time of 3pm, Max contacted me by text message to let me know he was nearby and was available to m
5.24/7 Allentown Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Free programming of 2nd purchased transponder key
My keys where stolen at the gym, I called these guys to get me back into my apartment. They arrived in 10 minutes and not only got me back into my home but they also cut me a car key and programmed i
6.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
7.American Locksmith Service Berks County
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmith Referral Service
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Serving the Reading area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.