Gurski & D'Agostino Family Dentistry
601 E Lancaster Ave, Reading, PA, 19607 More Info
2733 Papermill Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
I felt welcome from the time I walked in the door and was greated warmly with reception then brought back and seated for xrays and in an exam area by a 2 BTI externs over a few visits they were very w
2.Aspen DentalServing the Reading, PA area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
215 Upland Sq Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
I had a great experience with Aspen Dental. I was taken care of quickly and efficiently. I worked with Dr. Brier who was very knowledgable and approachable with regard to my visit. I recommended As
200 Upland Sq Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
1100 Town Square Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Great people wonderfully clean office scheduling and reminders amazing friendly. Location is great close to home
750 N Krocks Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I lost my upper denture which I have never gone a day without wearing. I called Aspen Dental and they immediate saw me that morning and I was wearing my new dentures the next day. Everyone in the offi
1451 Quentin Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
Milano And Mazza Oral Surgery
1412 Sullivan Trl, Easton, PA, 18040 Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.