Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc.
1501 E Sleepy Hollow Dr, Olathe, KS, 66062
1.Bordner Installation Group
11950 E State Route 350
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
They helped us with an interior trim job and fireplace mantle addition in 2013. Our carpenter Andreas was a very skilled carpenter. The craftsmanship was top notch. You would expect to see this qualit
2.Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc.
1501 E Sleepy Hollow Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
We have had the pleasure of working with Bill Christie and his subcontractors on the residing/painting of our house. The workers were pleasant (to which our neighbors also have even taken notice that
507 SW Lea Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor Operating DevicesDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Door Systems is a family owned and operated business based in Lee's Summit, Missouri. We have been serving the Kansas City metro area since 1970, longer than anyone else, providing quality sales, serv
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
5.All-Weather Window,Doors & Siding Inc.
7710 Shawnee Mission Pkwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsWindows
What an amazing company. Great job. On time and very reasonable.
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Pella Windows and Doors
11333 Strang Line Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
We have been dealing with pella for two years on a window door replacement. The worst service ever experienced by any other company over 40 years at this home. They train there people to be rude and i
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Raytown area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.