A M P M Plumbing Repair Service
924C Kaliste Saloom Rd, Lafayette, LA, 70508 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
5.All Around Plumbing & Services Inc
123 Lloyd Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Quality At A Reasonable Rate. Major & Minor Repairs; Water Heaters-Repair or Replace; Water, Sewer & Gas Lines Installation, Repair or Replacement; Gas Testing; Mobile Home-Hook Ups & Repairs; Remodel
6.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
7.Colville Plumbing & Irrigation Inc
304 Zachary Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
The guys at Colville really know what they are doing. They are very up front about everything and do a great job at a reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Serving the Rayne area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?