Shiver, Ron DMD
818 Northwood Park Dr, Valdosta, GA, 31602
1.Lakeland Family Dentistry
33 Hospital Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Everyone at Lakeland Family Dentistry is very professional, and always kind. The receptionists know their patients by name, the dental assistants are always kind and friendly and the dentist is always
Alvarado, Fernando DDS
3205 Wildwood Plantation Dr, Valdosta, GA, 31605
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future