1.All About Smiles Dental CenterServing the Ray City, GA area
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I've been a patient of Dr. Earst for 3+ years. Each visit I'm treated like family. I'm always greeted with a smile and treated with respect. Everything is explained to me in great deal detail before a
2.Walker, Clifford A.
200 12th St W
Dental ClinicsClinicsPeriodontistsDental Hygienists
Dr. Walker is great! Always makes the visit enjoyable!
3.Joseph L Kirbo DDS
2722 N Oak St
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
4.Newbern Family Practice
800 Northwood Park Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDental Hygienists
Comprehensive Gentle Dental Care For The Entire Family
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
6.Beachton Dental CenterServing the Ray City, GA area
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentists
by amystauts 10/05/2011 Going to Beachton Clinic was a very pleasant experience for me. I found the staff to be very friendly and caring. They do service a lot of people in a day and still have the t
7.Pediatric Dental Center Of Georgia
820 Love Ave Ste A
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
We are committed to providing excellence in total oral health care for your child. We focus on prevention, first; and intervention, second. We believe that it is a privilege to treat children, and tha
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future