1.Dental Health Associates of Streetsboro
9150 Market Square Dr
DentistsManagement ConsultantsBusiness ManagementClinics
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your family the highest standard of dental care in our comfortable and caring office environment. In order to provide this service, our professionals a
2.Sto-Kent Physical Therapy
500 S Depeyster St
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationClinicsCounseling ServicesPhysical Therapy Clinics
Please Contact Us For More Information!
3.Stephens Pain Recovery Center Inc
8961 State Route 14
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysical Therapists
Dr. Stephens is an excellent Chiropractor! He works together with his staff to make you feel better. Not only is there an adjustment, his staff works with you to show you specific exercises to help wi
4.Sparrow Health System
449 S Meridian St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.VA Ravenna Clinic
6751 N Chestnut St
6.Summa Health System
6847 N Chestnut St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Center For Urologic Health
3963 Loomis Pkwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.