JW Didado Electric
1033 Kelly Ave, Akron, OH, 44306
1.Ferrara Electric Co.
5241 Gray Rd
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We Provide a wide range of professional electric services, from the smallest repair to lighting an entire factory, WE CAN DO IT ALL!!
2.Wesley Electric Inc
6588 Newton Falls Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Quality Electrical Work Guaranteed. Specializing in Commercial, Industrial & Residential Electrical Installations. We also install generators. Check out our credentials & gallery of our work o
462 Carthage Ave
4.JW Didado Electric
1033 Kelly Ave
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Great company with fast friendly service and most important quality work that you know will keep your family safe.
5.Anything Electric LLC
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Maintenance Service
*24 Hour Emergency Service *Free Estimates *Licensed, Bonded & Insured *21 Years in the Industry *Discounts to Seniors and Veterans *Certified by Fire Marshal
6.Blue Collar Electricians
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Generators
I needed a 220 line ran for my new electric oven, wow what a nice job. Fair price, excellent work! These are my new electricians for all my work.
7.W W Schaub Electric
501 Applegrove St NW
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesGenerators
Established in 1945, W. W. Schaub Electric Company is a provider of electrical contracting and engineering services to customers in Ohio. Based in North Canton, Ohio, the company specializes in provid
Call A Pro
Serving the Ravenna area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.