1264 Brilliant St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceBrake Repair
JM Tire is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Trinidad, CO 81082 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Inspections and Emissions, Undercar Service
1432 Plum St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
3.Sav O Mat
745 S 2nd St
Tire DealersGas Stations
4.Cunico Tire Company
1042 S 2nd St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWheelsAuto Repair & Service
I broke down on Raton Pass and the tow truck brought my truck to Cunico Tires on a Friday night. I went over to speak to Brian in on Saturday morning (with my 2 year old in hand) and he was very acco
1032 Plum St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
6.A & M Repair Co
201 N 2nd St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Engines Installation & ExchangeWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveRadiators Automotive Sales & Service
A&M Repair Co is the only automotive repair shop around when it comes to high quality craftsmanship at unbeatable prices. Check out our selection of rare, exclusive, vintage tools, parts, and accessor
7.Franken Tire CenterServing the Raton, NM area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingGas StationsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I had tires put on and the center cap on my lug nuts was put on improperly and came off I was told they would find another one I called several days later they told me they have not found another one
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.