1.Dirne Health Ctr Inc
14775 N Kimo Ct
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Lakeland Physical Therapy & Sports Injuries PA
16768 N Highway 41
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
3.Group Health Cooperative Coeur Dalene Health Care Center
Coeur D Alene,ID
4.Williams Don D.O.
2310 N Cherry St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Welcome and thank you for inquiring about our medical practice! Dr. Williams graduated from the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1997 as a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.). He is Board Certif
1803 W Maxwell Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Founded in 1989, NATIVE Project works to offers services that promote wellness and the balance of mind, body and spirit for individuals, families and communities. Its NATIVE Heath of Spokane is a nonp
6.Horizon Hospice & Palliative Care
123 W Cascade Way
My mother died in their care; and they had me sign a DNR after she asked to not have that--very uncaring bunch of people. They also sent many people out to check on her that you would not ever invite
7.Hospice Of Spokane
121 S Arthur St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHospices
Hospice of Spokane was among the first hospices in the country and has served the Greater Spokane, WA area since 1977. We currently serve Spokane County, Ferry, Stevens County and Pend Oreille. We are
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.