1.Emma G's Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Gamka Sales Co. Inc.
983 New Durham Rd
Lawn MowersConcrete Equipment & SuppliesContractors Equipment & SuppliesConstruction & Building Equipment
Well I just got off the phone with Ron over at Gamka Sales Co. He was very informative, and very helpful. He saved me a ton of time and trouble by recommending the correct concrete sealers for the job
5.Sears Appliance Repair
1640 Us Highway 22
Lawn MowersDishwasher Repair & ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceExercising Equipment-Service & Repair
When I need you, I need you to be reliable, I need you to arrive when you promised. Excuses are upsetting.
6.T & R Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors
Anyone in the Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex county area who need landscaping work done, check out T&R Landscaping. They just ripped out the monstrosity out front, cleaned, replanted, mulched etc
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
Cabby Landscaping is an industry leader in competitive pricing, dependability, high quality, and customer service, serving New Jersey since 1990. The professionals at Cabby Landscaping deliver quality
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.