Serving the Rapid City area. 5 Liter per minute continuous flow.Only 18 pounds for home oxygen.
1.PSI Health Care
2024 Jackson Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Serving the Rapid City area. Buy Inogen One G4. Only 2.8 pounds.Call An Inogen Oxygen Specialist .
Please try reloading the page.
Every visit is a pleasant experience. They are courteous and efficient.. I had been dealing with some blood clot issues for months with another clinic without satisfactory results culminating in a needed quick trip to a close clinic. Health Concepts thoroughly diagnosed and within a week all my levels were back to normal. The last visit was due to a multitude of possibilities for my escalating problem. They narrowed it down to the exact problem and within hours I was feeling a ton better and without meds. Just wonderful!
I for an eye exam, and as well needed new pair of glass. I was able to get my regular pair, and also sunglass they where wonderful they are excellent place to go for any assistance with eye issue
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.