Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Rapid City area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Regional Medical Clinic
640 Flormann St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I have tried twice to make contact and make an appointment ,I have explained that I am hearing impaired and need to speak with a person not the automated set up, I was ignored both times and transferr
2.Diamond Family Medicine
904 Quincy St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.Founders Park Clinic
211 Founders Park Dr Ste 3
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
4.Family Practice Residency
502 E Monroe St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
5.Dr. John Joseph Lassegard, MD
504 E Monroe St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
6.The Allergy Clinic
101 E Minnesota St Ste 210
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Clinics
7.Allergy & Asthma-The Black Hls
101 E Minnesota St Ste 240
Allergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
Rapid City Pediatrics
Explainplease.com 30 year in Rapid CityTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.