5410 Sheridan Lake Rd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
Every visit is a pleasant experience. They are courteous and efficient.. I had been dealing with some blood clot issues for months with another clinic without satisfactory results culminating in a
2.Regional Health Rapid City Hospital
353 Fairmont Blvd
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
THE BEST er I've ever been to in South Dakota! All staff was GREAT & caring!
3.Rapid Care Medical & Occupational Health Center
408 Knollwood Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Rapid Care is South Dakota's first and most experienced Urgent Care and Occupational Health Center. Rapid Care has maintained the highest level of healthcare as a Primary Care Provider at the most rea
4.HealthSource of Rapid City Central
325 Omaha St Ste 5
Health & Welfare Clinics
Your HealthSource Chiropractic of Rapid City team is ready to show you what great chiropractic care can do for you and your family. We use a combination of chiropractic techniques, Progressive Rehab ,
5.Regional Health John T. Vucurevich Cancer Care Institute
353 Fairmont Blvd
Cancer Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
John T. Vucurevich Regional Cancer Care Institute, administered by the Rapid City Regional Hospital Foundation, offers diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cancers to patients throughout South Dakot
6.Regional Health Sleep Center
2929 5th St
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
7.Natural Health Medicine
613 Quincy St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.