1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.First Rate Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceMasonry ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
3.Bednar Landscape Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsExcavation ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Call now for your free consultation!
Bednar Landscape Services is a team of premier New Jersey landscapers who can help your with lawn maintenance, hardscape designs, retaining walls, masonry, snow removal, and more. Whether you need exc
104 North Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsLandscape Contractors
GreenKeepers considers your landscaping project an investment. Our landscape and hardscape plans follow the architecture of your home to enhance, not overwhelm, your property. We select the highest qu
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.JP Tree Works
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFirewood
$30 Off Strump Grinding+2more
JP Tree Works Inc. can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property. Emergency Services: 24/7 Emergency Serv
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.