Christopher Millsaps, DDS, PA
7A Corporate Center Ct, Greensboro, NC, 27408
1.Cates Sanford M DDS PA
107 W Naomi St
Dr. Sanford M. Cates has been committed to providing the community with quality dentistry for over 28 years. Located in the heart of Randleman , North Carolina, our state of the art dental facility, a
2.Cates Sanford M DDS PA
107 W Naomi St
Patience of a saint, lovely office, great staff, and Dr. Cates does excellent work. I would highly recommend him.
3.Steve M. Walsh DDS
511 Greensboro St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I love the care I receive from Steve M. Walsh D.D.S. They care about me and my dental health and not just money.
4.Haviland Grant Dds Pa
101 N Stout St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
5.Williams Brandon & Amy DDS P a
325 W Ward St
Friendly, thorough, cozy atmosphere. Been going there for years. They are always prompt, very clean, provide you with supplies to take care of your teeth. Their hours are flexible and convenient.
6.John Menius, III, DDS
208 Foust St
7.Grant James Haviland, DDS
215 W Naomi St
Kapec, Paula I DDS
809 Summit Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27405
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future