PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Rancho Mirage area.
1.Desert Healing Chiropractic Center
44847 Portola Ave Ste B
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
After being in pain for years, I am finally getting treatment that is not causing me issues and I'm enjoying a much better quality of life! I cannot recommend Dr. Styler and Dr. Slaughter highly enou
2.Coachella Valley Health
490 S Farrell Dr Ste C202
Medical ClinicsEmployment ConsultantsCareer & Vocational CounselingHealth & Wellness Products
Since 1975, Coachella Valley Health Personnel has been providing the highest quality care and assistance for seniors. We are a full service private nurse registry committed to meeting the needs of our
71777 San Jacinto Dr Ste 101g
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
42600 Mirage Rd Ste C
The Medi-Weightloss® Program is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle change! Get off the dieting roller coaster and rejuvenate your life, learning to live healthy and lean for a lifetime through a three-phaseMore Nearby Locations »
5.Adjust 4 Health Chiropractic-Michele Quam
35900 Bob Hope Dr Ste 100
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Contact us for more info.
6.Tenet Healthcare Corp
39700 Bob Hope Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Synovation Medical Group
69780 Stellar Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
Serving the Rancho Mirage area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.