1.Ronald W Miller DDS
42800 Bob Hope Dr Ste 208
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Rancho Mirage, CA area
Wholesale Veterinary Equipment & SupplyLivestock Equipment & SuppliesVeterinarians Equipment & SuppliesAnimal Health Products
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
3.Jean DDS Miller DDS
810 Saint John Pl Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Labs
4.Daniel J Miller Ea
2 Durango Cir
Business Coaches & Consultants
5.William Miller Design
70020 Highway 111
6.Millers Driving School
35625 Da Vall Dr
7.Leslie Miller Price
71777 San Jacinto Dr Ste 202
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.