Long Beach, CA, 90804
1.Chaparral Medical Group
9190 Haven Ave Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
2.Chaparral Medical Group
138 Harvard Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSurgery Centers
3.Chaparral Medical Group Inc
430 W Baseline Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
4.Chaparral Medical Group
585 N Mountain Ave Ste A
Skin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologySurgery Centers
5.Chaparral Medical Group
1330 San Bernardino Rd Ste L
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I had an appointment with this medical group's office in Fontana. I paid my $ 50.00 co pay then the Doctor said she could not do what was required and I would have to go to one of their other locatio
6.Sudhaker, Kona, MD Chaparral Medical Group
790 N East End Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
7.Chaparral Medical Group Inc
840 Towne Center Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsHome Health ServicesMedical Centers
Loma Linda University Health
11234 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA, 92354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.