1.Visiting Nurse Service
414 E Main St
2.NC Assn Of Nurse Anesthestists
3801 Lake Boone Trl
Business & Trade OrganizationsAssociations
3.National Association Of Hispanic Nurses
1500 Sunday Dr
AssociationsBusiness & Trade Organizations
4.Nc Licensed Practical Nurses Association Inc
214 S Driver St
5.Visiting Angels Of Central NC
104 Jones Ferry Rd Suite A
Home Health Services
Operational since 1998, Visiting Angels has been one of the leading networks of non-medical, private duty home care agencies in the United States. It specializes in providing senior, elder, personal,
6.BAYADA Adult Nursing
5505 Creedmoor Rd Ste 220
Home Health ServicesHospicesPhysical TherapistsEldercare-Home Health Services
At BAYADA Home Health Care, we strive to serve a special purpose—to help individuals in need have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeu
7.Mh Nursing Service
612 King Richard Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesNursesHospices
Founded in 1971, MH Nursing Care provides health care assistance to elderly citizens. The organization arranges certified nursing aides and companions for total patient care or assistance with daily l
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.