Serving the Raleigh area. Weight Loss SolutionsGet 40% Off Auto Orders. Call Now!
1.Progress Weight Loss Surgery
4207 Lake Boone Trl
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Duke Weight Loss Surgery-Raleigh
3404 Wake Forest Rd
Weight Control ServicesDietitiansReducing & Weight ControlClinics
3.The Center for Medical Weight Loss
3500 Bush St Suite 103
Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementWeight Control ServicesReducing & Weight Control
4.Raleigh Center For Weight Loss
2801 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Michael P Girouard MD Weight Loss & Wellness Clinic PLLC
3100 Duraleigh Rd
Weight Control ServicesReducing & Weight ControlPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Raleigh Medical Weight Loss
187 Wind Chime Ct
Weight Control ServicesClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Progress Physical Therapy Inc
2801 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 100
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
I had a hip arothscopy done and was recommended to Lori by a doctor in Winston Salem. So I was in Winston-Salem only to be refered to a PT in Raleigh. Without this recommendation I honestly don't kn
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Surgery - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.