Violent Food Poisoning!! Will never go back! A $40 meal ended up costing us $2500 in medical expenses! My husband and I went to dinner there one evening and he started feeling badly in his stomach within an hour. By 3am I had to call the ambulance because he was so violently ill from throwing up that I thought he was going to die - he could hardly speak and was terribly pale. I've never had such a terrifying experience in my life -- I thought I was going to lose my husband!! We contacted the Wake County Health Inspector and he informed us of an inspection that occurred after our horrible experience (which we had let the owner know about) where the inspector made them throw away food that was improperly stored that could allow staphylococcus aureus bacteria to grow - which is probably what happened to my husband. It was ridiculous to me that the owner had not taken much if any action to prevent future patrons from getting sick! The full inspection report is available on wakegov.com and WRAL, but I have taken the liberty of putting the message from the health inspector below. "On the unannounced April 27, 2015 inspection of Manchester's Bar & Grill, I documented a number of violations. I had them discard a lot of food and asked that they stop using their walk-in cooler. They had cooling violations that allow Staphylococcus aureus to grow in food that causes an actual poisoning with an on-set in 1 to 6 hours. If that bacteria grows in food, people consume the poison that the organism produces so customers may begin vomiting on their ride home. The inspection report is available to the public on wakegov.com and WRAL."