Richard's & Son Electrical Service
2853 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27606
1.Michael & Son Services
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Commercial & Residential- 24-Hour Emergency Services. PLUMBING- AIR CONDITIONING- HEATING- ELECTRIC SERVICES
2.Progressive Service Company
110 Fortune Way
ElectriciansPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsPlumbers
The tech was very professional and was very polite to us, the steps that were taken to complete the job was explained to me as they were progressing through the install. Explained about the new instal
3.1st Call Electric LLC
ElectriciansBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.Mr Electric Of Raleigh
4809 Hargrove Rd
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Mr. Electric offers Raleigh a wide variety of electrical services. Each day, we serve the needs of residential and commercial customers throughout The Triangle. Since 1994, our Philosophy has been simMore Nearby Locations »
5.Richard's & Son Electrical Service
2853 Jones Franklin Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Repair & Maintenance
We specialize in Residential and Commercial Electrical Services. Richard's and Son goals are to safely repair, replace and maintain each customer’s electrical service needs. We Guarantee 100% Customer
6.Bolton Construction and Service LLC
1623 Old Louisburg Rd
Air Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding Contractors
Bolton is a local family owned full service company. We offer Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, and Electrical services for residential, commercial, and institutional clients. We have been servicin
7.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Serving the Raleigh area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.