Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1.Six Forks Smiles
3614 Haworth Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Dr. Schmorr has you in and out of the office without feeling a thing. It's the first time I went to the dentist without dread.
2.Lloyd, Ashley H DDS PLLC
1330 St. Mary's Street Suite B30
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Ashley Lloyd is a great dentist - and her location is incorrect(she is 1330 St. Mary's Street - Raleigh - not National Drive????? Why does yellow pages not keep up with the correct information?She is
3.Bufano & Bufano, DDS PA
3386 Six Forks Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I visited my family dentist for thirty years and was fairly pleased. Of course this was based on the fact that I had never visited another office to experience the services that others provided. A sit
10207 Cerny Street Ste 106
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had avoided going to the dentist for seriously several years until today when I went to Stansell Dentistry. It was recommended to me by a friend of mine and I was telling her how I was convinced tha
5.Jeff M. Morrison and Associates, DDS, PA
615 Saint Marys St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I've been going to the same dental office for 12 years. Dr. Morrison and his assistant Rhonda are unbelievably great. Debbie, the Hygienist, does a very thorough cleaning. The customer service from
6.Sedation Dental Care / Raleigh Smile Center
3917 Sunset Ridge Rd.
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I LOVE Sedation Dental Care. I have never been completely sedated but had a high fear of dental procedures and required nitrous oxide for everything including cleanings. No longer need it. Trust th
7.Adams and Cheek Dentistry
11001 Raven Ridge Rd Ste 101
Cosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
i've had my dental needs taken care of since the early 1990's by Dr. Adams. that is why i keep returning. this recent visit (May 11, 2017) was among the best. his hygienists have most gentle touches a
Carolina Family Dentistry
Serving the Raleigh area. Local General Dentists.Call Us Today in Raleigh, NC.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future