1.Southern Tire Ctr
230 Whiteoak Ave
2.Southern Tire Center
Highway 18 W
3.S & R Auto Electric
329 Magnolia Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
4.Magee Tire & Service Inc
425 Simpson Highway 149
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
5.Hwy oneeight Service Center
6201 Highway 18
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.