Serving the Raleigh area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
5.Rebel High Velocity Sewer ServicesServing the Raleigh, MS area
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSewer Contractors
Visit our website
Specializing In Pumping, Septic Tanks, Grease Traps, Wash Racks, All Types of Liquid Waste, Sewer Plants, Sewer Lift Stations, High Velocity Water Jet Service.
6.Leist PlumbingServing the Raleigh, MS area
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
I've used these guys on more than one occasion and they are always very thorough but fast and reliable. I've recommended them to several of my neighbors.
7.DentServing the Raleigh, MS area
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Generators
Dent consider your time and is on time for shedule repair service. The price is average for the work done.
Madison, MS, 39130
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?