Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Rainsville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Oxford Health Care
124 Mccurdy Ave S
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
Yes it a good place to work just need to pay more than 8.00 hour and need benefits and good insurance that you can afford
2.Therasport Physical & Aquatic
124 Mccurdy Ave S Ste B
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Family First Medicine
504 Mccurdy Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Therasport Physical & Aquatic
598 Main St E
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
TheraSport Inc. is an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic. Based in Rainsville, Ala., the clinic specializes in general orthopedics, worker's compensation, sports medicine and aquatic therap
5.Morris Pest Control
1036 Main St W
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesMedical Clinics
Founded in 1987, Morris Pest Contol Inc. is a provider of a variety of pest control products and services. Located in Rainsville, Ala., the firm is a provider of professional pest control services. Th
6.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
7.Health Alabama Dept Public
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Rainsville area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.