1.Miller Noah Dean
2729 Rainbow Dr
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
By far the nicest staff at a dentist office i have ever met. They don"t give me a lecture about how bad my teeth are or try to push me into having procedures that aren't necessary. I will never u
2.CHRISTENBERRY CLINIC PC
303 Bay St Ste 100
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyOffice Buildings & ParksPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Christenberry is an awesome doctor, he is very professional and easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable. His staff are very nice as well. He performed surgery on me and everything went grea
3.Doctors Med Care Of East Gadsden
2108 Rainbow Dr
ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent CareMedical Clinics
4.Doctors Med Care of Gadsden
3206 W Meighan Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Visit our website
Very fast professional and right on. Friendly efficient staff. I was very sick and worried, they helped me everyway they could.
5.Ostendorf, Robert E III
1026 Goodyear Ave
Allergy TreatmentClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
6.Doctors Care PC
307 E Meighan Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinics
Fantastic Doctor! Dr. Clifton was amazing and the office was Wonderful. I will never go anywhere else!
7.Gadsden Treatment Center
1121 Gardner St
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounseling ServicesCancer Treatment CentersClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.