1.Urgent Care of Edison
1813 Oak Tree Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
From the very young to the still young at heart, Medicenter of Edison is a fully equipped urgent care medical facility here to serve the communitys health needs. Our facility is safe, clean, and wheel
1044 E Hazelwood Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysical Therapy ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
1777 Lawrence St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.G E Healthcare Inc
865 Stone St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
5.Clove Lakes Health Care & Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
25 Fanning St
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
My mother in law is there and we are so thankful since we all live away from her and they are taking great care of her.
6.Dr. Jon G Wininger, MD
1125 Saint Georges Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Since 1978, Central Jersey Skin Care Associates in Rahway, New Jersey, has specialized in skin care treatments and cosmetic dermatology for children and adults. Our board certified dermatologist, Dr.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.