1.Raeford Family Care
1090 E Central Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have been using this facility for over 10 yrs. and they are the most considerate, helpful people around. They are thorough and explain everything to you in detail. They also have excellent folow-u
2.Carolina Urgent and Family Care
5511 Raeford Rd Ste 150
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We are here for you and your family's health care needs. We accept patients from 2 years old and up. We specialize in: x-rays, injuries (work and home related), physicals (annual, dot, school, sports,
3.Moore Family Care PA
3349 Us 1 Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Kathleen Prussian, NP is unprofessional and rude. Blatant disregard for her patients' well-being. FirstHealth would be better without her. Will never recommend this NP to anyone! Staff is no good eit
4.Family Care Center
77 Paint Town Rd
The Family Care Center provides full-spectrum ambulatory family medicine to patients of all ages, from infants to geriatric patients, through an integrated care team dedicated to ensuring patient sati
5.Neighborhood Clinic Family & Urgent Care
1095 N Bragg Blvd
ClinicsUrgent CareMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Great Friendly and affordable clinic!! Staff was very nice, offices were clean and presentable, and the doctors, nurses, and receptionist were all professional!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!! KEEP U
6.Family Care Associates
116 Mac Dougall Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinics
John Woodyear Jr, MD and Family Care Associates, is a general family care practice with offices in in Troy and West End NC. A family doctor is a general practitioner who treats most medical conditions
7.Moore Family Care, P.A.
304 Saunders St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.