1.Wirt County Health Services Association, Inc
906 Elm St
2.French City Chiropractic
228 Upper River Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsAcupunctureRehabilitation Services
I was initially recommended to Dr. Chris Wilcoxon by family, who definitely lives up to his reputation as one of Gallipolis's top Chiropractors. I visited Dr. Chris for an on-going neck problem, and a
1113 Washington St
ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care Homes
The Benefits of Ravenswood Assisted Living CareAssisted living homes are a great option for seniors who no longer feel comfortable living alone and dont want to burden their loved ones by moving in wi
708 Viand St
Physicians & Surgeons Equipment & SuppliesClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
37 Years in business..Point Clinic - Family Practice...708 Viand St. Point Pleasant, West VirginiaPhone: (304) 675-3610Hours: Monday - Friday10:30 am - 5:00 pmOur goal is to provide compassionate, com
5.Clarke, Gary L OD
308 Silver Bridge Plz
EyeglassesSunglassesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesOpticians More InfoPREFERRED
6.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Racine, OH area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
7.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Racine, OH area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.