1.Gaubert Lawns, L.L.C.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
yard maintenance, lawn service, lawn care, grass cutting, yard service
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bayou Gardens Landscaping LLC
1593 Highway 304
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Landscaping, Irrigation, Sodding, Chemical Applications, Bush Hogging, Finish Mowing, Dirt & Gravel Leveling, Yard Chopping, Yard Tilling & Yard Leveling.
4.Gauthier's Lawn Care
245 Bobcat Ln
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn Maintenance
5.Keep IT Up
Po Box 1719
Exceptional Work, Dependable, Professional, Friendly Service!
6.Kut IT Up Lawn Care
269 Saint Patrick St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Autumn Skies Lawn Care & Spraying, LLC
3302 Zack Rd
Raceland Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.