A Place For Mom
Serving the Quinlan area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.SFH Enterprise dba Code9Solutions
2327 County Road 2510
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResident BuyersHospital Equipment & SuppliesResidential Care Facilities
Code 9 Solutions desires to be Your "Solution" to all of your bathroom and home health needs. Where it be for you or your loved one, residental or commercial we want to be your one-stop-shop. Whether
2.American Home Care
124 W State Highway 276
Physical TherapistsHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & Supplies
The girls at American Home Care and professional and compasionate. They took wonderful care of my mother-in-law!More Nearby Locations »
3.Individual Care Of Texas Inc
1655 Private Road 2530
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
Individual Care of Texas is a mental health care organization that provides behavior management and mental health evaluation services in a home-based setting. It provides 24-hour nursing care, medical
4.First Choice Home Health
8899 State Highway 34 S
Home Health Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
6.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
7.A Friendly Home Health Care
17311 Dallas Pkwy Ste 232
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
A Friendly Home Health Care is dedicated to providing the highest quality home health services and excellence to our patients and their families. Our mission is to be the premier home health agency in
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.