998 Holli Ln, Rockwall, TX, 75087
1.4 U Electrical Service
408 Ole Wagon Rd
For prompt home electrical system service with professional results, you won't find a better company than McCarter Electrical Service. Inc. With more than 27 years of combined experience, our licensed
2.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
3.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment-Testing
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
4.Electrician On Call
6703 Levelland Rd Suite B
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems
These guys are amazing! From the first call to the work completed!! I called at least 5 different companies to get a quote and wanted to get my appointment scheduled as soon as possible. Others came o
By choosing Mister Sparky a residential electrician in Dallas/Fort Worth, you get the best service by the most professional, well trained DFW electricians in Texas. Every Dallas electrician or Fort W
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric CompaniesHandyman Services
Ronald Daniels came to repair a leak on the faucet of my bathtub. He was very friendly and professional. I would be glad to have Mr. Daniels back to do more work for me.More Nearby Locations »
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Founded in 1983, Intex Electrical Contractors is a commercial electrical and data services cabling contractor. The company is divided into four divisions: construction, service and datacom. The constr
Richardson Ready Electric Inc.
620 N Interurban St, Richardson, TX, 75081
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.