205 F St SW
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
2.Les Schwab Tire Center
315 F St SW
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairBattery Storage
3.Les Schwab Tires
211 F St SW
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Additives & SealantsMore Nearby Locations »
705 E St SW
Tire DealersBrake Repair
5.M & M Auto Body & Tire
102 Frontage Rd
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.